Item ID: 25187689170
Waters Acquity UPLC M-Class System with HDX Technology
Monitor protein conformation with HDX technology.
The ACQUITY UPLC® M-Class System with HDX Technology leverages UPLC® separations and high-resolution MS to answer important questions about changes in protein conformation including:
- Drug candidate binding to a protein
- Biopharmaceutical product development
- Protein-protein interactions
- Intellectual Property
The unprecedented system-level design integrates all the steps necessary to accurately, reproducibly, and most of all, easily, perform protein conformation studies. The system and its DynamX™ HDX Analysis Software removes the barriers to adopting high resolution LC and MS for routine studies of protein conformational changes, making hydrogen deuterium exchange with MS (HDX, HDX MS, HXMS, or H/D exchange) a core competency for your laboratory.
Higher efficiency separations
By carefully controlling temperature sensitive parts of the HDX workflow, you ensure that the conformational changes are captured and not missed. The UPLC separation capable to a maximum pressure of 15,000 PSI, takes place within the cooled environment with the added advantage of sub-2-µm particles for enhanced chromatographic resolution and speed. Maintaining temperatures at 0 ± 1 °C means that back-exchange is kept to an absolute minimum.
Once the hydrogen deuterium exchange reaction has been chemically quenched, the HDX Manager directs the sample to the pepsin column for peptic digestion, or directly into the MS for global analysis. The sample is then trapped for a rapid UPLC analytical separation.
- UPLC performance – chromatographic resolution – at 0 ± 1 °C
- Temperature controlled environment for trapping and analytical columns
- Waters Enzymate™ BEH Pepsin Column, capable of operation up to 15,000 PSI
- Choice of environment for the ENZYMATE BEH Pepsin Column
- Easy access injection port for flexibility with manual or robotics injection
- Reproducible chromatography with the nanoACQUITY UPLC System
- MassLynx®, DynamX HDX Data Analysis, IDENTITYE, and ProteinLynx Global SERVER™ combine for extensive, timely, interactive results management