When you purchase or lease a mass spectrometer with McKinley Scientific, part of our service program is that we will be with you every step of the way. Once the papers are signed for the agreement, our partnership has just begun.
After purchasing or buying a mass spectrometer, the McKinley Scientific services include the options of:
- Pre-installation: Consultation of Electrical, Ventilation, and Nitrogen Services.
- Shipping Logistics: Crating & Shipping.
- On-site Installation: performed by our own factory trained technicians.
- Training: Familiarization training on hardware and software, including routine maintenance.
- Nationwide Service Contracts: including parts, labor, travel, and two PMs (Preventative Maintenance visits).
- Technical Phone Support
- Applications Support: on-site support for method transfer and validation
- De-installation (after lease is finished)
You can always count on McKinley Scientific to back our products while satisfying and always helping our customers.